Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tenacious Tuesday and Random Ramblings

Good morning sunshine! I'm so happy it's Tuesday, Monday was Madness, but it breezed right on by! If you're new today, welcome welcome! Be sure and "like" me over on Facebook. I post lots of fun random and motivational stuff there too :)

30 Day Challenge Day 2 started off my day the sweaty way! It seems most of the ladies at  Personally Fit are participating in the Challenge which makes it so exciting and fun to be working towards a goal with a group!

I officially pinned - WHOA a real life cork board!- my Goal and Reward on the challenge board at the gym.
I got a kick out of reading all the ladies different goals and rewards. While every goal is different, all of the rewards were quite similar.. Massage, my choice, is a very popular, as was girl's weekend, dinner and dancing, and buy a new dress for the Challenge Party. I may not so secretly give myself all four of those rewards :)


Weekly Work Out Summaries-

Monday Evening- 2 mile run & R.I.P.P.E.D

Tuesday AM-
45 minute Elliptical Trainer
20 Minutes Forward
20 Minutes Backwards
5 Minutes Blast it out Forward & Backward

Butt & Abs
20 Glute Leg Lifts, 15 Fire Hydrates, 10 Forward & Back Ward Leg Circles
Repeat on Left Leg
20 Deep Squats
60 Second Wall Sit
20 Plyo Lunges
20 Leg Lifts
15 Oblique V-Ups Right
20 Indian Style Crunches
15 Oblique V-Ups Left
20 Bicycle Crunches
20 Sit Ups on Bose Ball
60 Second Plank


I'll go back to the gym this evening and beat up on some more fat. I'm going to aim for two two-a-days this week. Hitting publish on my challenge yesterday is making me amp up into Boss Lady High Gear. Gotta reach that Goal!

Our third Running Clinic group run is Thursday- its a four miler. I'm shooting to finish in 45 or less.All this running is a sure fire way to get to goal, showing my monster lady hips who is boss! I can only imagine they'll take on a life of their own when the husband and I decide we're ready to have a chicklet. *Shudders* I'm not going to think about that right now. One goal at a time.

Oh and while I'm thinking about it- If it's a 30 day challenge during a 31 day month, does that equal a Halloween free pass??? A girl can dream....

I'm thinking about writing a few fashion posts (Thanks to Holly for this fabulous suggestion!), generally about shopping, stressing out my husband, where to buy fancy denim shirts (aka Chambray), being a total sale super slut, and the shameless things I'll do to save a dollar and still feel fabulous. Who's interested?!

I owe, I owe so it's off to work I go... awkward self shot coming at ya!


Tenacious Tuesday, I'm gonna boss up on you!

Find me on Facebook, Beachbody, Pinterest, Instagram @ellenoelfitness, and My Fitness Pal!
 
Daily Motivator
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I.want.those.pants.NOW!!! Adorable girl and Holly is so right - fashion us up lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of you, I started to do the elliptical backwards again... Holy baby jose. My thigs are still stiff today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. total sale super slut...I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! New follower here! Found you through Holly. Are those pants from VS? I have an identical pair and love them! Please teach me to be a sale super slut! I am currently a full price whore! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be my trainer!?!? I need your motivation. I've lost all of mine, apparently.

    ReplyDelete