Monday, October 22, 2012

Let's Get Physical!

Good morning and Happy Monday! It's the start of a new week and a new chance to get it all right! Lots of fun stuff coming up on the blog this week, here's a look at my no carb schedule and exercise routine through Sunday:

Monday:
Two Mile Run & R.I.P.P.E.D.
Carb Day

Two-A-Day-Tuesday:
Hour Long AM Cross Training
Speed Training and Vlog requests filming PM Work Out
No Carb Day

Wednesday:
Butts & Guts
Carb Day

Thursday:
AM Weight Training Class: Body Sculpt
PM Speed Training & Ab Work
No Carb Day

Friday:
AM Cross Training
Carb Day

Saturday:
5 Mile Group 10K Training Run- 30 Day Challenge Run to Complete Under 50 Minutes
No Carb Day

Sunday:
Rest
Carb Day

Saturday's run was originally scheduled for Thursday, however the trainers feel we need to do a morning run to get our minds in the zone for race day November 10th. My 30 Day Challenge is to complete this run in under 50 minutes. When I do this, I get to reward myself with a massage! Oh la la! I've never had one before, yes in my entire life, and I want one, bad bad. Training for the 10K has been fun, challenging, empowering, and rewarding. I'm already itching to start half marathon training at the end of November! Half marathon training is also serving has double duty for me, my secret plan to combat the holiday ten pound gain.

It happens every year, when I can't quite turn away from the second third slice of pumpkin pie swimming in cool whip, Maw Maw's cheesy mashed potatoes, the turkey dressing, or extra helping of green bean casserole. Oh and how could I forget, what I look forward to most, the seasonal Egg Nog Daiquiris filled to the brim with Holiday Cheer, oh wait...that's just me? Dashing through the snow!! Well guess what, it ain't happening to me this year, ya heards meh!? Oh how I love Christmas. My husband is lucky if he can keep me from putting up the tree before Halloween. So far, so good. Hopefully we'll make it to Thanksgiving this year, but it's doubtful, my track record isn't good.

Carb day breakfast favorite, Subway!
English Muffin, Egg Whites, Ham, American Cheese, Bell Pepper, Onion, & Black Pepper = 170 Calories



8 Pounds to go, coming off such a great weekend, I'm ready to conquer my Goal! I have a plan, Positive Patty all up in my kool aid, and all of you cheering me on! It's going to be a great week!



What's your boss lady plan of action for the week?

Find me on Facebook, Beachbody, Pinterest, Instagram @ellenoelfitness, and My Fitness Pal!
Daily Motivator

6 comments:

  1. I had the exact same breakfast minus bell peppers. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I am such a believer in Subway breakfast ... I eat the flatbreads all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Egg Nog Daiquiris? That sounds like pure evil in a glass! :)

    Your workouts are so hard-core! My plan for the week is to keep up the running and weight training and throw in daily food logs on my blog for accountability! We'll see how that works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. your workout schedule seriously inspires me. I want to join a gym just to try R.I.P.P.E.D.
    2. I fear the holidays this year - but I'm in control of the menu - my family's gonna hate me. HAHA.
    3. That breakfast sandwich looks really REALLY good! Subway may be seeing me this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breakfast sammich. YUM!!!! I can't wait to continue to watch your weight loss journey - YOU ROCK GIRL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want your Kool-aid, Miss Positivity! Can't wait for you to lose those 8 pounds and induldge in some good ol' pumpkin pie. :)

    ReplyDelete