Friday, October 5, 2012

Hold on to your boots baby, I'm Vlogging- A Link Up with Holly & Emily

Hey ya'll! You are about to discover just how legit my accent is. If you need subtitles don't hesitate to ask. Please note, this time I did my blogger's link up correctly- image to da top!

I wanted Mr. Noel to be in this video with me, however, he's feeling a little camera shy and I shamefully wanted to use him as my dependency shield. I didn't back out however, standing on my own tall lady feet.

Please note, anytime I type hahaha or LOL or any other laughing noise, it is completely genuine. I laugh a lot. All day. I even crack myself up at times.

Additionally, I have a flare for the dramatic, my Mom says this is part of my charm, but let's face it, she's biased.

Without further adieu....


I didn't make it very clear, but I'm referencing the 98 Degrees "I do" music video. Sorry- got all hot and bothered thinking about that bear skin rug

Spice Girls- Spice Up Your Life- I'll have to add this to my work out jam rotation- I C YA Hold Tight!

Weekly weigh-in post complete with 4 mile run coming at ya shortly!

16 comments:

  1. So about your name....totally thought the "Elle" was for the "L" in Leigh Ann!!

    And Raising Canes?! Love it. I had it when I was in New Orleans a few years ago!!!

    Loved hearing what you sound like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are just too cute! I love you even more! Beast up on those LBs woman!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leigh Ann! I loved hearing you and seeing you on the video! I wondered where the Elle came from!

    I have never heard of Raising Canes, but when I head your way, I must try it!

    Have a great weigh in today and a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah - you are too cute Leigh Ann! Love, love, love the Southern accent! I agree with Aly, I thought "Elle" was short for the L in Leigh. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.M.G. I LOVE your accent! West coast people are boring when we talk!!

    I totally thought "Elle" was for your first name too! My sister's name is Leanne...I think besides the country singer, you're the only other person I know with that name so I LOVE IT. :D

    I wish I could just mirror all of your workouts - seriously motivating! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We totally have Raising Cane's in Minnesota! I don't know the meal numbers, but I always get the 3 Finger meal and my husband always gets the Box. Do the Cane's in your neck of the woods have dirty names for their meals, too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved watching that! You seem super fun and I love your enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was like Aly and thought the ELLE from L. Noel. I love it.

    #3 with extra sauce- LOL!!

    And I need to find a butts and guts class. You should make a little workout vlog for all of us chubby girls who love you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally thought your real name was Elle for the LONGEST time - I am a dumb blonde though:) Yeah never heard of that chicken place, but now I want one. I LOVED "Honey" - awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even in college I was watching "I Do" by 98 degrees. I love, LOVE, that song. I remember being younger and crying when I heard that song. They came to a local fair and I begged my parents to go see them and they wouldn't. I was devastated!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute vlog! I loved 98 degrees too! Still love that song, "I Do"!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are adorable! I want to hit up this chicken place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am SO MAD AT MY COMPUTER because it won't let me watch any of these videos for some reason! I just want to listen to all my bffs! Maybe it'll cooperate with me soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. GUESS who finally got to watch your video...after my 39th try! Can you tell I was bored at work? First off...your hair. Fabulous. Tell me what kind of hair products you use/how you style it! It's gorgeous. Hair crush!! Next, the accent. I love. Love that we're both quite Southern, but you totally have a Cajun drawl haha I freaking love Raising Cane's...so delish. I could eat that sauce with a spoon. Pretty sure I could comment on every question you answered....because we're basically twins separated at birth. Love this. And you, duh. You're too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stumbled upon your blog from your vlog link-up! Hope you dont mind, I made myself your newest follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg, you are a natural!! Awesome vlogg!!

    ReplyDelete