Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

Good Morning and Happy Halloween! As I'm writing this my Halloween has sadly wrapped :( We don't get trick or treaters at our house, and I've got gym time this evening, but we did have a fun one over at the Noel casa!

Saturday night, we attended the First Annual Halloween Party of a friend's and boy oh boy did we have fun. There was lots of food, dancing, music, raunchy adult costumes, raunchy adult conversation, and jello shots galore! We ended up staying out until about 2:30am and that is LATE for me. Our group of five rode together out to the party, meeting at our house as it's centrally located for everyone. We had ourselves a little primpin partay! Ie, help each other fix our hair, pre-game, and impromptu photo shoot!

Those of you on Instragram (@ellenoelfitness) know I went as a flapper! I used this Pin from pinterest to style from hair, it took both Madeline and I to roll up and pin each curl which took about 45 minutes. She's such a great friend to me! It held up fantastically. I still had curls the next morning!


Then It was Photo Shoot Time!
Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?
(Princess Conseula Banana Hammock)

Born to hand jive baybay!
(Madeline)

Which way to the speak easy?
(Elle Noel)

                                                  Madeline & Pitbull aka Sandy & Danny

Mr. & Mrs. Noel
Keith Stone is always smooth

We found these Mustache drink markers at the seasonal Halloween Store


After we'd had a few they were the funniest thing we'd EVER seen


We made Scare Crow Crunch - Thanks again Pinterest!


This was such a FUN night. Halloween as an adult is ten times better than it was as a kid. It's one of my favorite holidays anytime I get to dance my face off and shoot jello, it's a great day!

Next on the Halloween stop was Monster Dash, which I told ya'll about yesterday!


Princess Consuela Banana Hammock found this awesome action shot on their website yesterday. She looks like a gazelle, me, ugh, those are some white legs! Must. Get. Spray. Tan!



and concluding my Halloween fun- it's off to work I go!

I feel a teensy bit bad for saying this, but the next big upcoming event I'm super excited about is Christmas. (Sorry Thanksgiving!) I am a Christmas girl to the core. True confessions- I've already added in Michael Buble and Justin Beiber Christmas albums into my daily listening. I love everything about this time of year. The music, the decorations, the warm fuzzy feelings coupled with being with family and friends, giving gifts, receiving gifts, awkward office get togethers, and getting uber excited to receive Christmas cards in the mail! Oh Christmas I love thee, how appropriate that I married a Noel huh!?

Now the countdown begins- how long can I wait to put up my Christmas tree? Three years in a row now, I haven't made it to Thanksgiving before bringing out the tinsel, my track record ain't good!


 
Daily Motivator
 
 

 

7 comments:

  1. Love the pin curls, they turned out really cute! And how adorable are you in your Flapper costume? Looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you looked gorg lady!!!! i love christmas too - it's way more fun than thanksgiving hands down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you on the Christmas thing! I don't give a hoot about Thanksgiving, but it's all I can do to keep myself from busting out the Buble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your costume looked awesome! Happy Halloween!

    I can't wait for Christmas either...such a fun time of year. I would love to put up my xmas tree tomorrow, but I refrain and wait until the day after Thanksgiving. I don't do the whole Black Friday shopping, so I stay home and start Christmas!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the cutest costume ever! Don't tell Nick I said that!

    And LOVE your outfit from today. So stylish Mrs. Noel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the flapper costume!!!
    Nominated you for this neat award....http://blessedmama-wouldntchangeathing.blogspot.ca/2012/10/another-thank-you-and-being-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sooo there with ya on Christmas come early! I LOVE all things Christmas. It really is the most wonderful time of the year. My mom is handing down all of her ornaments to me! Talk about tearing up! Her ornaments go way way back. They hold so many memories for me and now I get to make new memories with them for my lil baby girl this year!

    ReplyDelete