Monday, October 8, 2012

Fashion Post Numero Uno

Good Morning to all ya'll!  I hope your day got off to a better start than mine. I forgot to set my alarm and woke up late, so I had to rush rush rush all around town this morning. I hate feeling rushed and unprepared. We stayed up late watching the Saints get their first Win on the season. That means you're going to get a guest post from my husband this week. It was a purty game to watch too as Drew Brees beat another record. I can't help but wonder how many statisticians the NFL employs. I'm sure I could google dat if I were really curious.

Back on track today. I did well with my eating yesterday, and it was my rest day for 10k training. Today I've got a 2 mile run and R.I.P.P.E.D. on the schedule. Ready to get down to boss lady business. Our next few weekends should be relatively quiet, thank goodness. I got all that pretending I'm still a college student out of my system Saturday- I'm good for awhile now.

Speaking of College Game Day- I've gotten a few requests for fashion posts detailing what I'm wearing. I figured I'd start with the outfit I wore this weekend which I did get a little creative with. The maxi skirt trend is huge right now, and I really love the look, however, with so many maxi dresses hanging in my closet, it feels a little redundant to go out and buy skirts too. Here I am Saturday out tailgating

That's actually a red dress, that I threw a shirt on top of, Idea stolen from Pinterest. I'm wearing The Perfect T from The Limited (Everything is 40% off there today). I wanted to add a denim jacket too, but it just wasn't cool enough for all that jazz. Maybe next time.  I'll probably see if I can get another one of those T shirts in another color. I bought one in brown too which I'm wearing again today. It's so comfortable and can be dressed up or down. The dress is several years old which I got from a boutique I worked at one summer in college. I didn't work there long, because I never left with an actual paycheck. Just more cloths. All dressed up and no where to go...

 Here's a picture of me wearing the dress on my honeymoon. It's the only full body pic I could find of the dress, it's a little blurry but you get the gist. My husband and I had to rely on strangers to take our picture on the Honeymoon, obviously, and I just can't ask someone I don't know, "Oh it's bad can you take another?" Especially since most barely spoke English and I can only count to ten and ask for Taco Bell in Spanish. One stop photo shop.

I had to get creative with tucking those sleeves around, but overall this was a cute outfit, and it was incredibly comfortable. Patting myself on the back for my creativity and money saving skillz. Holla for a Dolla!

Since I was rushing around like a crazy lady this morning, there is no daily pic. So you'll have to settle for this one. How to be a hot Monday mess and live to tell about it. Coffee. Lots of Coffee. One Large McDonald's coffee with cream and 2 splenda= 20 Calories.


Excuse me while I put this morning's no alarm debacle behind me- I've got some fat to go beast up on!

I hope your Monday is ten times better than mine, then you're sure to have a great day! hahaha!

Find me on Facebook, Beachbody, Pinterest, Instagram @ellenoelfitness, and My Fitness Pal!
 
Daily Motivator
 









4 comments:

  1. Happy Monday girl - love the tee over the dress. So cute:) Fashionista at its finest. I am a coffee monger today too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! Love that game day outfit...you are looking SMOKIN' hot! You should be really proud of yourself, missy. Can't wait to see more outfits from you, you always look precious! Happy Monday, let's accomplish something today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stealing that daily motivator! :D

    I hate that feeling when you forget to set the alarm - not fun to start a Monday that way. Have a great day...I think I need coffee now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit was super cute! I am thinking about ordering the tees since they are on sale today. Are they long? I have seen where you have written that you are tall. How tall are you?

    I just started following you last week and I am so glad I did!!

    ReplyDelete