Monday, October 1, 2012

30 Day Challenge

Good morning and Happy Monday! It's the first of the month and great day to throw down a Challenge.

I'm going to toss out a gauntlet. I'm ready to win the race. Plus, we may or may not have a winter beach trip in the works and I gots to get this body where I want it. Ya know, so I can toss every single calorie I can get my hands on in my yap for Thanksgiving- Turkey coma- what what!?!

The 30 Day Challenge-


Personally Fit (My All Women's Home Away Home Gym) is hosting a Challenge. Set a goal for the next 30 days. Achieve the Goal and give yourself a reward. Extra incentive- there's going to be a party on November 7th to celebrate the Challenge, and this girl likes to par-tay!

I've been aiming to reach goal weight for November first. As of Friday Morning, I was 9.8 pounds away. Pinch me please. With all the running and strict dieting I've been doing, I shouldn't have a problem reaching goal weight, as long as I keep my weekend Rum-capades to a minimum.

I'm also challenging myself to run five miles (Running Clinic Training) in under 50 minutes.

BAM. I'm going to Boss Up on this Challenge Yo.

I've gone back and forth over what my reward will be. My first thought was to reward myself with something ridiculously over the top and expensive (a big ole designer tag to feed my inner label whore), but Christmas is coming up, I want to get to Blissdom, and I'd prefer not to give my husband a heart attack.

Reward- An hour long massage. I've never had a massage in my life, I know pick your chin up off the ground, and everyone is telling me this is what I need to do. So if I can manage to drop nearly 10 big ones this month AND run 5 miles in under 50 minutes, I'm going to get me one.

Wish me luck, I'm going to need it.

Off Challenge Topic- Sunday was lazy daisy day at the Maison de Noel, and I was craving something bad bad to eat. As always, Pinterest saved me from myself.

I made Carrot Frys! They didn't taste like French Frys, but they did satisfy my need for something salty and greasy. You can check out that pin here. It said sprinkle olive oil, but I was running my yap as per usual, and didn't notice how much grease I put on those things. Holler- they were divine!


Now excuse me while I go down some water and plot out how I'm going to get these last 9.8 pounds off my frame by November first.

It's finally Fall in southern Louisiana- thanks October!

Rocking the scarf!


Sending you warm wishes and fuzzy thoughts to keep Mean Monday at bay! Have a great one!
 Find me on Facebook, Beachbody, Pinterest, Instagram @ellenoelfitness, and My Fitness Pal!
 
Daily Motivator
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Carrot fries - yumster. Loving the scarf sista. You got this. I am downing water today like a mad woman, I ate enough kettle korn yesterday to feed a farm. Can you say "WATER RETENTION":)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo get it girl. What an awesome goal...and I have no doubt that you can reach that! You've been working your tail off, so this month will be a breeze! I may join in with you and attempt to lose 10, too! A massage sounds like the PERFECT incentive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your scarf and flats... You should start doing fashion posts because you always have the cutest outfits. And 9.8 pounds is totally doable for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 9.8 lbs?!?! That's all? You are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your outfit! :) And you got this girl! You can totally lose those 9.8 pounds with all that running. And I've got to try those carrot fries yum for my tum!

    ReplyDelete