Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Welcome Wednesday & Work Out Recap

Good morning my people! I can't believe it's already Wednesday! This week if flying right on by as per usual! If your new today, welcome! I'm so happy you've ventured over to my little itty bitty corner of the world wide web! If you haven't done so already be sure and "like" me on Facebook and follow me on Instagram @ellenoelfitness and Pinterest!

Last night, Madeline joined me at PF(Personally Fit- Gym). I've been pretty much on my own at the gym the last few weeks. Kate had Surgery and hasn't been able to work out :( I've missed seeing her face everyday. Madeline is one of the busiest gals I know these days. She's a third grade teacher, taking three night classes at the University, AND tutors a few nights a week. She's very busy so I haven't gotten to see much of her in recent weeks. She and I do a lot together both in and out of the gym. Soul sistas for life. Madeline has been one of my biggest supporters and cheerleaders along the weight loss path. I owe a huge chunk of my success to her. Additionally, she always listened to me bitch and complain when I was fat, before I was ready to really commit myself to this journey, and she never made me feel bad about it. Continuously positive and supportive. I was super pumped to get to work out together yesterday!

Work out Summary:

Tuesday Evening:
45 Minutes Elliptical, Waist Trimmer, Tone it Up Beautiful Booty, Our own booty work routine (see below), & Toned in '12 Abs Circuit

This routine is done on the ground, on all fours, woop dog woop dog!
(we start on the right leg)
20 Glute raise immediately followed by 20 glute pulse
15 Fire Hydrates
10 Forward Leg Extend Circle
10 Backwards Leg Extend Circles
Repeat on Left Leg

Here we are acting the donkey together, because that's what we do. Anything for a laugh! This was a ridiculously fun work out. Exercise with a friend is always infinitely more enjoyable. Miraculously, no one saw us doing this in the back of the gym... sheesh that would have been embarrassing! As if, you know we don't care.


Wednesday Morning Work Out- 30 Minutes Stair Master Fat Burner Plus, Intense Abs. That ab routine took me a full 15-20 minutes to complete. It was rough! 24 pack where ya at?!

I've been trying to post pictures of everything I'm eating on Instagram @ellenoelfitniss. I also log all of my food religiously in My Fitness Pal (MFP) please don't be afraid to friend me there if you'd like to see the nitty gritty of what I'm eating everyday.

Running Clinic commences tomorrow (finally), and I could not be more excited! Kassie over at Southern Girl Gets Fit is doing the clinic with me, ya in real life, I'm super pumped to have a running buddy!

I'll be back at at Personally Fit tonight for one of my favorite classes, Butts & Guts, another HIIT work out class, this evening. This one is differs from RIPPED in that the instructor makes up/invents/does whatever she wants/ don't be jealous each and every class, so it's always different! I'll take notes and be more detailed for ya'll tomorrow.

I'm feeling amazing this week. It feels like the scale might finally be ready to start moving downwards again after plateauing for several weeks. I can feel it in the way I'm walking, the way my cloths are fitting, and in the overall vibe I'm getting from my body. In short, I'm feeling freaking fabulous, more so than usual. Thanks clean eating and exercises! I really heart you. So if I don't lose this week, and start complaining, ya'll be sure and remind me that I said this!  

I know it's total B.S. small talk to talk about the weather but seriously, could Fall be more fabulous?! I just can not wait to break out my boots this week. Fall weather is also amazing hair weather! I'm looking forward to finishing up fall decorating and trying this Pumpkin Spice Latte deal Starbucks has going on over there. It must be laced with crack because everyone and I mean everyone is talking about it. I gots to get me one!

Here I am running into work again this morning. All serious, except for the shoe. BAM.
"When in doubt, wear Red" 


Speaking of Red, I hear red skinnies are going to be all the rage this fall. Anyone out there following this trend? I think I may have to :)

Hope you have a wonderful day enjoying the fall weather! I know I will :)

Daily Motivator



3 comments:

  1. I am so buying some red skinnies this fall. I am in love with red, navy, and white together. I am so glad you are feeling great - that is so important and having a partner in crime while working out is so much fun. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, that's how you get a good workout, bring an awesome friend and make it fun!! I love your red shoes, red skinnies would be cute, just not on my thighs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking amazing... Serously. I don't even think I could compete with your workouts.

    ReplyDelete