Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Taco Night a la Noel! Ole!

Top of the morning to ya my fellow Boss Ladies!

To all my new followers and Facebook likers I am so happy you've found me! If you haven't done so already, head over to Facebook and like my page there. I post random fun stuff, blog previews, and there's a whole bunch of old Elle Noel pictures in all my chunky monkey glory! I'm also on Instagram @ellenoelfitness constantly posting pictures of what I'm eating, we all like the eating! Woop!

Monday's don't wants are now a thing of the past and I feel like my normal work out beastly self!

Work Out Summary
Tuesday-
45 Minute Elliptical Trainer
20 Minutes Forward
20 Minutes Backward
5 Minute Blast Out Forward/ Backward Combo
Pinteresting Challenge-
Live Lean Tabata Timer- Heart Pounding, Fat Blasting Fun!
The Core Challenge- KEE-YAW Challenge is right! A full 7 minutes worth of plank/ bridge holds and 150 crunches! I'll be ready for the VS fashion show in no time flat!

Wednesday AM-
30 Minutes Stair Master- Fat Burner Plus Level 3
1-12 Normal Step By Step
13-19 Alternating Minutes Double Step with Opposite Leg Lift, Double Step (If this won't get your heart pounding nothing will)
19-20 Normal Step by Step
21-23- Side Step to the Left
23- Normal Step by Step
24-26- Side Step to the Right
26- Normal Step by Step
27-29 Backwards Climb
29-30- Normal Step by Step

Butt/ Legs/ Ab Blaster (Invented by Moi)
15 Reverse Ball Crunches
15 Ball Push Ups
8 Oblique Ball Roll Ups per Side
30 Crunches
10 Leg Lifts
20 Scissor Kicks
10 Swimmer Kicks
20 Second Leg Hold
20 Glute Lifts, 20 Glute Pulse per Leg (On the Ground-Woop Dog Woop Dog!)
20 Bridge Lifts with 20 Second Hold (Repeat)
10 Curtsy Lunges per Side with Shoulder Press (10lb dumbbell)
30 Second Low Plank
30 Second High Plank
1 Minute Wall Sit


Stretch it out! I've been fussed by a fellow gym rat for my lack of stretching. This is why I stay injured. Stretching to me is kind of like waiting for your nails to dry. I HATE to do it. I'm a busy body, hence I'm always on to the next task. Stretching and waiting for paint to dry are not high on my priority list. Anywho- I've Challenged myself to stretch to one song at the end of every work out. I picked these two "stretching songs" the last two work outs, and guess what? No injury pain. *Happy Dance*

Hunter Hayes- Wanted
Robin Thicke- You Center Me


Ok now what you all really want to know about-

Taco's! Ole Ole Ole!

I LOVE Mexican food, ie cheese and carbs. MMMM. Last night I was craving Mexican. I didn't necessarily want to make one of my casserole favorites, because they're time consuming, and my melodramatic self was starving.

Light Bulb Appears- Quick and Easy Tacos to the Rescue!

Ingredients-
Tilapia (1 fillet per Taco)
Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt
Salsa of Choice
Lettuce
Reduced Fat Mexican Cheese
Corn Flour Tortillas- 110 Calories for Two

Taco Assembly-
I grilled two pieces of Tilapia and set them to the side, seasoned them with Tabasco's Chipotle Flavored Hot Sauce and Lemon Juice.

Next I combined 1/4 a cup of Fat Free Greek Yogurt, and 4 tablespoons of Pineapple Peach Salsa (Great Value brand- holla for a dolla!). I mixed these two together and microwaved until warm- about 30 seconds. (Makes two tacos)

Throw in some shredded lettuce and a dash of Reduced Fat Mexican and Cheese wrapped in a corn flour tortilla and Voila!

Guiltless Skinny Girl Mexican Night!

I calculated these to be 228 calories per Taco. I had over 600 calories left for the day at dinner, wild crazy busy day at work left almost no time for snacking. I took advantage and had TWO fish tacos. I served it up with two cups of steamed broccoli. Mmmmmm hungry girl was very very happy!

I will definitely make these again,

probably tonight

and maybe with chicken this time.

I know, I'm just getting totally crazy!



The daily pic is back!
Mr. Noel had time to take my pic this morning.
 I'm mid sentence.
I asked him what he thought of my outfit
He says " Yeah it's cute, It looks like something Alicia Silverstone would wear in Clueless"
My Response- " AS IF!"
Oh shit.
He's right.

Happy Hump Day Peeps! Let the weekend countdown begin!

 
Daily Motivator
 

5 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit Elle. I, too, could eat Mexican every.single.night. Those look fab - might be stealing that recipe for this weekend. YUMSTER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tacos look sooo yummy! I am a Tex Mex junkie and could eat it every meal of every day. I've never tried doing fish at home but love fish tacos when we go out to eat so I'll have to try it. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Mexican food!!! Those look absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, you are such a machine, Leigh Ann. Have I ever told you about my favorite fitness blog? It's a girl Paige that I went to high school with... She is a personal trainer and blogs about her workouts and meals... You would love her.

    www.yourtrainerpaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. Love you. Already obsessed with this blog and I've been following you for all of a day!!! Love that recipe--totally making it soon. YUM! Hope you're having a fab day :)

    ReplyDelete