Monday, September 10, 2012

Manic Monday Madness

Just another Manic Monday!

Today started off with a flat tire, JOY, and oversleeping my alarm, double WIN. I'm going to force this day around if it's the last thing I do, ya heards meh?!

Breakfast this morning: Think Thin Bar- Chocolate Espresso is one of my new favorites- and black coffee. Yawn, boring I know.



My weekend in NOLA was a dieting set back, fo sho, without a doubt, there ain't no sugar coating the hard core facts.

We cooked Skinny Breakfast Casserole Saturday morning, but other than this one meal-
 we ate out every. single. meal.

I tried to make healthy choices, but bottom line is, even the healthy options at restaurants, just aren't that healthy. Take a look at the grilled shrimp salad I ordered for dinner Saturday night. That's probably 500 calories worth of croutons alone right there on top. (I didn't eat them all, I left like four.Atleast)



Challenge myself this week-

No popcorn for 7 days. You can read all about my popcorn addiciton here.

No carbs for dinner- 7 days

1200 calorie a day intake per one work out day- 1500 calories per 2 work out day.

Drinking ONE night on the weekend

Work out Schedule:

Monday-
R.I.P.P.E.D (HIIT)- 5:30-6:30

Tuesday-
5:00am- 35 Minutes Elliptical Training
              30 Minutes HIIT- Pulled from Pinterest

5:00pm- 30 Minutes Stair Master
              30 Minutes HIIT- Pulled from Pinterest

Wednesday-
5:00am- 35 Minutes Elliptical Training
              30 Minutes HIIT- Pulled from Pinterest

5:15pm- Butts & Guts (45 minutes HIIT training)

Thursday-
5:00am- 30 Minutes Elliptical
5:30am- 60 minute Weight Training Class (Body Sculpt)

5:00pm- 30 Minutes Stair Master
              30 Minutes HIIT- Pulled from Pinterest

Friday-
5:00am- 35 Minutes Elliptical Training
              30 Minutes HIIT- Pulled from Pinterest

Saturday-
8:00am- Running- Injury Permitting (Still batteling a mid-July Hip Injury. FML)

Sunday- 20 Mile Bike Ride

I enjoy challenging myself physically. I'm one of those people.

Clearly, I'm a cardio-aholic. No, I don't go to meetings.

Look for a post later today about the Acme Oyster House down in big bad NOLA.

WARNING- This is not dieting friendly, but it is need to know information for your next trip down south.

Running off to work this morning- pre flat tire, and already 15 minutes late.


Shirt- The Limited
Wrap- Victoria's Secret
Pants- The Limited
Shoes-Hand-me-down another tall lady

Here's to telling Manic Monday to shove off. I ain't got time for this shenanigans!
Hope you have a Boss Lady bad ass day!

 
Daily Motivator
 
 

2 comments:

  1. First off, props to you for getting a post yesterday after your busy weekend! Second, love that wrap. Third, good luck on Popcorn-Gate 2012! You can do it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kassie! I was determined to get one end, sleeplessness be damned! I'm such a sucker for a wrap and a two for one deal VS- I have it in black too.

      I'm going to need all the support I can get with popcorn gate. I wonder if there's hypnosis for that? Mildly joking.

      Delete