Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Day in the Life- Documenting Monday Madness

A typical day in my life is well...kinda super boring.

Very routine. I am a creature of habit

Anywhos- I've documented my Monday, mostly a typical day, with a few little curve balls along the way.....

BomB BomB BomB Goes the Alarm. 
No workout yesterday morning- so I slept in. 
Really slept in. 
I pressed snooze about five times 
I was LATE
Ha! I'm such a loser with my alarm tags


This face greets me first thing every morning,
"Hello Lady! Good morning! Feed me? Puhlease!?"


Rushing around the bathroom, creating a giant lady mess. 
Beauty has it's price

Don't worry I do clean up after myself before I leave- I am NO slob kabob!

Then it's time to make breakfast, chug-a-lug some coffee, and prepare my morning snack-
always about the eating!


This morning was hectic. Grabbed my bar but forgot my coffee AND morning snack
McDonald's to the Rescue!


Grab a picture for the blog.
If my husband isn't rushing to get himself ready for work, he snaps my pic,
if he ain't got time,
you get an awkward mirror shot. 
Monday- He had time 


Monday morning I was running late.
Snoozing my life away 
I walked to my car and I had a damn flat.
Thanks Monday! 
Luckily, my man popped on the donut and sent me on my way!
I just love that man, always saving the day



My ten minute drive goes by in no time flat.


I get to work for 7:30am most days, unless I'm running late 
Monday was a 7:50am day. 
Whoopsies.
This is my daily view, from my 4th floor office window


10:00am Snack Time! I love the Eating!


12:00pm drive home for Lunch
Shakeology and afternoon snack time


1:00pm back at the office. 
Time to start thinking about my afternoon work out

 
Here's something most people don't know about me
I wear spectacles in the afternoons

 
I get migraines from frequent eye strain 
My left eye is a wee bit lazy.
Sad Story
But ya know I don't let that get me down!

 
3:00pm Snack time. I'm always eating!


4:30pm Time to roll on out!
 Stop at the snail mail office to take care of some business
Ya, people still gots to go there!


Open the mail :) 
Monday Surprise- Ruffles with Love! Yes!!!

 
Fold a little Laundry


Get dressed to Boss Lady

 My man needed to take my car to the tire shop.
Drop $200 unexpected bucks. YAY!
He works until about 5:30pm-6:00pm
I decided it was a great day to run to the gym (.75 miles door to door)

Hadn't run since my hip injury in July
Ran it in 6 minutes
Feeling like a Boss
 
RIPPED (HIIT) Class at Personally Fit 5:30pm- 6:30pm
 Look who picked me up afterwards :)
Love that face

 Cook Dinner 
(Left Turkey Burger for him, Right Tilapia for me)


 Eat Dinner in front of our over sized re-donc-u-lous man television.
We were watching The Green Mile

  
Take a Shower and get ready for Nighty Night
No make-up, wet hair, don't care


Do some blog work/ fight for my seat


Log my day in MFP


Love on Tuesday


Clean & Close the kitchen- Closed kitchen means no more eating!
I wipe everything down with Clorox wipes. I mean everything. I do my bathroom at night too.
Turn off the lights & the kitchen is closed!

 But first I thought about eating popcorn...slowly backed away




Lay Out Tuesday morning Work Out Gear


 10:30pm Lights Out!

Wash, Rinse, Repeat

...BomB BomB Bomb Goes the alarm...

linkup

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with us today! I loved reading your post. Sounds like you have a busy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ma'm! I enjoyed reading yours too! Seems like we all have some wild busy days!

      Delete
  2. Dang girl- this made me tired just reading it! :) You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Suze! It just seems exausting because I took so many pictures along the way! haha!

      Delete
  3. OMG - your alarm messages - hilarious!! I saw one on Pinterest that said "If Britney Spears can overcome 2007, you can get your ass out of bed" ... It's pretty much my daily motto!!

    You have a busy day - I'm right there with ya, sista!!!

    PS- Love the workout tanks!! Aren't they the best?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Hysterical and oh so true. If everyone told themselves that everyday, there'd be some seriously productive people in the world!

      Seems like all these blogging ladies are super duper busy! I freaking love it.

      I'm crazy about my RWL shirts. I'm not ashamed to say that a silly saying on a t-shirt makes me want to give more of myself to my work out. Makes me bring the intesnity!

      Delete
  4. I'm dying at your alarm messages. You are sooo funny!! I just want to come live with you for a day! You look so cute going to work. I'm sorry about your flat tire-- that happened to me two weeks ago. And I'm officially the only person without a RWL shirt... I gotta get one.

    Thanks for linking up, "Noel." ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think it's funny because I definetly thought to myself "Wow. Everyone is going to find out what a real life crazy lady you are by sharing this stuff"

      Get you a RWL shirt girl, you won't regret it!

      I loved the link up, got to meet so many new peeps!

      Delete
  5. Love it! Wish I was as organized as you are about cleaning the whole kitchen each night and setting out clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete