Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift, make you look so sexy!

Good morning Elle Noel followers! I hope you're having a fantastic week thus far, I know I am! After completing the cleanse, all of my food yesterday made my taste buds sing with culinary excellence.  I stuck to my 1200 calorie diet and even added in some new snacks. I also got in my regular HIIT work out at Personally Fit AND Brazil Butt Lift with the 337 Fit Club crew. RECORD turn out last night, we had so much fun! Brazil Butt Lift was way harder than anticipated, I'm willing to say more challenging than P90X Kenpo. However, my bon bon feels like supermodel steal this morning, so it was all worth it! I'm thinking about ordering this program for my Sunday work outs. It really was amazing, push that tush!

 Everything I've been reading about Paleo encourages eating almonds,walnuts, and pecans. Coincidentally, I don't like eating any of that. I love peanut butter, roasted ball park peanuts, and picking out all the cashews from salted mixed nut jars, of course I don't like the ones I'm supposed to be eating, le sigh. Yes, I will even turn my nose up at homemade pecan pie and pralines too, unless my Maw Maw makes it, then I'll eat that with a smile on my face. I ain't no fool. I know, it's a southern Louisiana sin not to like pecans, I'm a traitor to my heritage. My Mom encouraged me to broaden my horizons and at least try almonds. I guess grown ups like almonds, and I try to do everything my Momma tells me to.  I figured I would try easing into healthy mixed nuts. I bought a bag of walnuts, in the shell. I've literally never pealed a walnut in my life. When I asked my man how to peal it, he handed me what I think are pliers from his box of manly stuff I'm not allowed to touch. I'll have to peal them at home. I'm not sitting at my desk with a set of pliers. I guess I could just buy a set of crackers, but being normal is so overrated. I'll let ya'll know how things turn out with the walnuts. For now, I found these single serving 100 calorie packs of almonds, covered in chocolate, holla! I really like these. I may be able to try just roasted almonds next, baby steps.


Last night for dinner we had Elle Noel style ribs. I really wanted something extra delish after being on the cleanse. I accidentally let these cook on low for 14 hours. I had a long day yesterday peeps. Thankfully, I really don't think you can over cook these ribs. I did have the fish the meat out of the slow cooker, but it's all good in the hood. They were still amazing. Here's last night's dinner:


Post cleanse day one felt like a normal diet day. Until it was time to work out. I felt mega weak during my work outs. My stamina just wasn't there and at one point I was seeing spots and feeling faint, so what did I do? I sucked in a deep breath, shook my head from side to side, took a slug of water, and kept pounding away. I basically just admitting to having a head made of concrete. It is what it is. I got in a work out this morning at Personally Fit and felt much better than I did during my work outs yesterday, but not quite normal. During exercise, my mouth has felt like the inside of a dune in the Sahara at mid-day. I might be slightly over exaggerating. This is what I do. I talked with my trainer about this, and she thinks I'll feel like myself again in a few days. Cleanses are a nasty witchy beast, I can tell you that, but I still think it was worth those 6 pounds, holler!

I'm loving my outfit today. Why? Oh just another skirt that hasn't fit in five years. When my man asked if this was a new skirt, I could honestly say, "this old thing?" Oops, did I just rat myself out? ;)



Don't ever get rid of your skinny cloths that don't fit. When they fit again, you will feel like a million trillion bucks strutting your sexy tush down the street, the hall way at home, bringing your chicklet to school, strolling the super market, sitting in your office, or where-ever. The world is your cat walk! You should, however, throw all that fat stuff that's to big away (just kidding, donate that!). Right now. Don't ever look back!

I've gotten some questions about where I do my shopping. This feels super self- indulgent, but I shall divulge. Keep in mind- I'm 5'11 & three quarters inches tall with out the shoes, or 5'12, which ever you prefer, the southern girl in me refuses to say 6'0, darling.

Shirt- The Limited
Skirt- Express
Belt- New York & Company
Shoes- Nine West
*all this stuff is really old. Minus the shirt*

Chow chow peeps! Have a fantastic day!

Find me on Facebook, Beachbody, Pinterest, and My Fitness Pal!

Daily Motivator

No comments:

Post a Comment